Monday, April 24, 2006

primary 1 x 1

Square one is a real old friend for me, having been back here on a number of occasions. I am now well versed in its dimensions, in space and time. Smoking a cigar with a whisky and staring into the harbour on the Isle of Wight I felt all my strength fall from me.

Just when you think you've got somewhere, some sideswipe will knock you off course - whether real or imagined. 

Living life is learning to dwell in square one with contentment, or at least without fear. What have you built there? What did you leave there from last time? I don't find solace in detail. Give me something with substance and purpose.

PS Ben I know my next post was supposed to be about Seeker friendliness. It will come!

2 comments:

Jammin said...

It's OK, I'm still trying to work this one out!

MattCrossman said...

I liek my blog to meet poeple's expectations though ....

lol

you're not welcome hear .

confused?