Friday, April 07, 2006

Week whatever

I feel almost well disposed toward the world today.

 

I have a new toy in my hands in the shape of brand new PC, with a wkd flat screen coming in at a whopping 17" . bear in mind this will be doubled by the addition of another identical screen in two weeks' time.

New toys = boy who is happy.

Also, feeling the sun on your face reminds you that somehow the earth is just the right distance away from the sun to make me warm but not fry me to a crisp.

 

Isn't knowledge a weird thing - just knowing someone out there cares about you can affect your entire mood. Need to be careful there though.

How deliciously cryptic.

 

I wonder if there is a point to this 'blog other than to say I think I'm over what I was under. Which now means its no longer ahead but behind. So its below and behind. Week five is nearly over. I don't think there'll be any more weekly updates here. More like the beginning of the rest of the year which is tres bon john.

 

Like I said to Gareth, out of sight, out of mind, then eventually out of heart. In that order

1 comment:

Jammin said...

mmmm, big screeeeens.

Glad to hear you're doing well, bro.