Wednesday, May 24, 2006

f**k

I try not to watch big brother, but I was flicking while the OC was on a break (a real area of weakness. I watch little tv that isn't sport or news, but this is the exception), and found someone using the word f**k as an adjective, verb and noun in the same sentence.

The character described as " the Manc-Chinese Wee Jimmy Krankie" screamed yesterday

"why don't you just f**k off, you f**king centre of attention f**k!"

Now, is it just me or does this not make any degree of sense? I could take offence at being called lots of things, but what is a 'F**K', singular? being called a f**king w**ker at least gives me a starting point from which to wonder what a f**king one of these actually is. It's important - you are a f**k means you are sexual intercourse. It's actually quite surreal ... 

I think she is a student. You will meet people in your life who just LOVE swearing, and love the F word so much that they cannot concieve of expressing something as being important and or annoying without reference ot it. See bridget jones ...

2 comments:

Roberto said...

Well, it was intended to have an opposite meaning but I was once described as The Sex. And one can be sexy... so why not?

MattCrossman said...

you take a noun and make it a verb.

As calvin said, "Verbing weirds language"