Tuesday, October 31, 2006

ONE HUNDREDTH POST DISMAY

I always thought my one hundredth post would be an occasion for joy. Since suffering emotional turmoil my blogging frequency was jolted into increase, and seems to have been sustained, such that I have 'blogged 346% more from quarter 1 to quarter 4 in the year my 'blog has existed. (Sorry; the analyst Matt runs the fingers during daylight hours).

However, I use this momentous posting to tell you that Stew's studio is well and truly up a certain rather well known creek without the requisite directional impetus provision implements.

In other words I’ve lost all of my backing tracks.

5 comments:

Marts said...

Dangnabit!!!! Thats bad news MC. I blame the squirrels. They are pesky varmints and get everywhere.....

Hunt em down and kill em i say!

Phil C said...

The fort betrayed you?... I can't believe it. The fort. Betrayed. You.

MattCrossman said...

Perhaps the woodland alliance can help me out.

And phil, I know, this is a deep shock. We once thought forst were asimple expressions of childlike joy and playfulness. Now we have seen them for what they truly are. Evil. Purest evil.

Marts said...

Ill get the Nutmeg Ninjas onto it straight away!

Roberto said...

The same thing happened to the Protege Plan tracks : )

wait, that's a bad thing

we feel your pain