Friday, November 03, 2006

La la Hmmm

Seeing as it has been a while since I wrote anything meaningful I don’t see why this occasion should be any different. I thought I would take this opportunity to inform you of a few pertinent changes in my life since last year.

Guitar strings: Have changed from d’addario to elixir. Both displease me. The d’adds last longer but the elxirs have a nicer tone for a 5 day period.

Hair: Have abandoned all hope of haircut with a number one job. This, I have discovered, was mainly driven by a desire to let people know that I know I am losing my hair. Grief, is there anything more tragic than someone in the early stages of alopecia carrying on as if nothing as changed? When the mullet becomes a skullet? PS for sale: three tubs of dax hair wax.

Trousers: I now own at least three pairs of non work trousers that are not jeans.

Car: Mavis has been retired, long live the golf gti with more poke than an oversized poking device. On growth hormone.

1 comment:

Marts said...

Ill have the hair wax old boy!!!