Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cynics


Seems like people only comment when I spill my emotional guts all over the blogosphere or make tantalising personal revelations.

And that's just really sad.

So, break up week three is upon us. I miss week one alot, and don't wish to see the like of week two again in a hurry. Week three is traditionally the week of running away. Which to some extent I'm doing in being in London all weekend, though coming back from 3rd sunday.

Current "This is too hard and it's murder to even see her" contingency plans are, in increasing order of likelihood:

1. Visit Shon in that states, stopping of to spend Easter with Joy's family in Chicago. This became less likely when new glasses bill reared its head.

2. Have 3 month placement in Edinburgh office

3. Take some unpaid leave and go to Prague

4. Visit Ben Herman in Southampton

5. Visit the 'rents in Sherborne

6. Visit the Sportsman pu two doors down and play the locals at darts. I've been winning recently. Come to think of it I'm as much of a local, sharing the same postcode ...



 

Matt Crossman

4 comments:

Jammin said...

Maybe that's because those are the things we can most identify with. (Or think we can, at least.) Plus, we all like to chip in our two cents if we think we have something of value to say. (Which I freely admit I usually don't.)

Still, I don't think your comment about your commenters' comments was entirely justified. Besides, I bet you'd be more than able to stir up some controversy...

Funny thing is, that the posts on my blog where I ask for opinions/thoughts etc seem to be the least replied-to!

Hmmm.

So where are you going to go, then?

MattCrossman said...

lol.... well commenting on your comment about my comment about commenting lends a please metatheoretical air to my blog , so I'll allow it.

Current leader is prague


M

Roberto said...

Prague is cool... nice architecture, very cheap booze.


Hmm, that could be dangerous.

The booze, not the architecture.

I vote darts.

MattCrossman said...

You know I'm pretty good at darts.

Also I think the air fare to the end of my garden is much more attractive than that to the Czech Republic.

I love Budvar and Urquell and favourable exchange rates ....

Ps don't write off architecture. I was once mugged by a flying buttress who had a post colonial art deco accomplice.